I’m obsessed with breakfast foods. Even though this is technically called an “Easy Sheet Pan Breakfast”, I would totally eat this for any meal. It’s healthy, delicious and super quick to make. The perfect recipe for an easy meal prep sheet pan breakfast. And with good wholesome ingredients, this recipe is also Whole30 compliant and paleo friendly!
Other Breakfast Recipes you will love
I love this recipe because besides being delicious, it was so simple. Time is something most of us are short on. Especially in the mornings so any breakfast recipe that saves me some time, whether it’s breakfast muffins, overnight oats, or breakfast frittatas and casseroles, I’m all in.
I love incorporating these super easy no fuss recipes into my repertoire. Especially because clean up is ridiculously easy. You wipe down the cutting board and throw away the parchment paper and you’re done. I can definitely get behind that level of maintenance on a regular basis.
This recipe makes three servings but feel free to adjust the ingredients based on the amount of servings you plan to make. This whole sheet pan recipe is easy to customize. You can use your favorite Whole30 compliant sausage or use bacon. For sausages, I recommend Pederson’s Farms Kielbasa and Aidell’s Chicken and Apple Sausage. You can also customize the type of potatoes. I used sweet potato in this recipe but regular russet potatoes or red potatoes would be delicious as well.
I immediately placed the dish into 6 containers for meal prep for the week and it tasted just fine reheated in the microwave for the next couple days.
Other Sheet Pan Meals To TryPrint
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cubed
- 4 sausage links cut into slices (I like Pederson’s Farms Kielbasa)
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tbs avocado oil (I use chosen foods )
- dash Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with a little avocado oil
- Add cubed potatoes to a mixing bowl and drizzle with 1 tbs avocado oil. Add salt and pepper. Toss to coat
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until they are just starting to crisp
- While potatoes are roasting, cut sausages into even slices
- Remove potatoes from the oven and create 4-6 small wells. Break an egg carefully into each one, keeping the yolk intact
- Add sausage to sheet pan as well and continue to bake an additional 10-12 minutes until egg whites are set
- Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning and serve!
- Calories: 357
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 26
Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. The products linked are ones I use personally and wholeheartedly recommend.
Thank you for your continued support!