This quick & easy sheet pan breakfast will become a staple for your meal prep routine! It's delicious, healthy and gluten-free! It's made with sweet potato, egg and no sugar chorizo so it's also full of flavor!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cubed
- 4 sausage links cut into slices (I like Pederson's Farms Kielbasa)
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tbs avocado oil (I use Primal Kitchen Foods - Code BEAUTY10 gets you a discount on their website!
- dash Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with a little avocado oil
- Add cubed potatoes to a mixing bowl and drizzle with 1 tbs avocado oil. Add salt and pepper. Toss to coat
- Roast for 25-30 minutes until they are just starting to crisp
- While potatoes are roasting, cut sausages into even slices
- Remove potatoes from the oven and create 4-6 small wells. Break an egg carefully into each one, keeping the yolk intact
- Add sausage to sheet pan as well and continue to bake an additional 10-12 minutes until egg whites are set
- Sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning and serve!
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe
- Calories: 357
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 26
Keywords: sheet pan, healthy, whole30, breakfast, meal prep