I may not like pineapple on my pizza but when it comes to Hawaiian chicken, I am all for it! This Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan is so tasty and full of so much flavor. It’s healthy and filled with veggies. You can serve this recipe with cauliflower rice to keep it low carb, paleo and Whole30 compliant. Or serve it with brown or white rice for a healthy gluten-free meal that also works great for meal prep!
This post is in collaboration with Primal Kitchen Foods. While this post is sponsored, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I am grateful to work with a company I love and believe in so much!
Sheet Pan Meal Ingredients
To make this Hawaiian Chicken sheet pan meal you will need:
- Chicken breasts or boneless skinless chicken thighs (diced into pieces)
- Red onion
- Bell peppers - I used red, orange and green
- Pineapple chunks
- cilantro and sesame seeds for garnish
- Primal Kitchen Hawaiian BBQ Sauce – Primal kitchen is such a game changer when it comes to finding healthy sauces, dressing and marinades without all the sugar and additives you would typically find. Enter code “BEAUTY10” for a discount on their website!
How To Make Sheet Pan Hawaiian Chicken
The great thing about a sheet pan meal is that there’s really not much to it direction wise. "Throw everything on a baking sheet and stick it in the oven” is really all that’s necessary but that doesn’t sound quite as nice on a recipe card does it?
Once you have a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, you can throw all your ingredients (minus the pineapple) together in a mixing bowl, add the Hawaiian BBQ Sauce and use your hands to make sure all your chicken and veggies are coated thoroughly. Add your chicken and veggies to the baking sheet and bake! When your sheet pan is about away cooked you will then add your pineapple before cooking the rest of the way.
Once your sheet pan is out of the oven, that's when we add the fresh lime juice as well as your garnish of cilantro and sesame seeds. You can serve this meal over white rice, brown rice or cauliflower rice depending on your dietary preferences. Garnish with a little cilantro and some more Hawaiian BBQ sauce for drizzling and you have yourself an easy, healthy meal that is perfect for busy days.
Other sheet pan meals you’ll lovePrint
This Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan Meal is an easy and delicious recipe that comes together in no time. It's made with Whole food ingredients and is paleo friendly and Whole30 compliant.
- 1-1.5 lbs chicken breast or boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- ½ red onion cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup Primal Kitchen Foods Hawaiian BBQ Sauce + more for drizzling
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cilantro and white sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper and spraying with avocado oil spray
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper and avocado oil and add to a mixing bowl
- Next add diced bell peppers, red onion and Hawaiian BBQ sauce to chicken. Use your hands to coat thoroughly
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes then remove sheet pan and add pineapple chunks before returning to oven for 10-20 more minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and squeeze lime juice over sheet pan. Add cilantro and sesame seeds to garnish.
- Serve with cauliflower rice to keep things lower carb and paleo/Whole30 or with white rice for a gluten-free meal
- Serving Size: ¼ of recipe
- Calories: 289
- Fat: 2.5
- Carbohydrates: 25.6
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 42