By now I’m sure you guys now I am a fan of all things quick and easy. So skillet meals and sheet pan meals are some of my favorite things to whip up. With sheet pan meals you pre-heat an oven, throw on some of your favorite ingredients and stick it inside to roast. You can go about your day until it’s ready and then when all is said and done the dishes are a cinch! So today I am bringing back another one of my favorite flavor profiles with the Chicken Bacon Ranch Sheet Pan Meal.
Other Sheet Pan Recipes You May Love:
I recently made a chicken bacon ranch skillet with brussel sprouts and the flavors worked together so perfectly that I knew I needed to try it again with a different cooking method. I’ve made this recipe using both boneless, skinless chicken thighs as well as bone-in chicken thighs and both worked out well so feel free to use what you prefer. The bone in chicken thighs did get a little crispier which was what I was going for.
When it comes to ranch, I like to use Tessemae’s or Primal Kitchen Foods as my Whole30 compliant option. For this recipe, I marinated the chicken thighs in it before roasting and then used some more to drizzle on when it was ready. Once that’s done your chicken bacon ranch sheet pan is ready!
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 16 ounces broccoli florets
- 4 slices no sugar bacon cut into pieces (I like Pederson’s Farms or Tender Belly)
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 2 tbs ranch dressing (I use Primal Kitchen Foods) – code “BEAUTY10” gets you a discount on their website
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: additional ranch dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Lightly spray a sheet pan lined with parchment paper with cooking spray
- In a bowl, toss broccoli florets with avocado oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt and pepper. Once coated, add to sheet pan.
- Add chicken thighs to bowl and top with ranch dressing using hands to coat thoroughly
- Once chicken thighs are coated, add to sheet pan along with bacon pieces
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder, dill and chives over entire sheet pan
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees
- Garnish with extra ranch and serve!