This Hawaiian Chicken Sheet Pan Meal is an easy and delicious recipe that comes together in no time. It's made with Whole food ingredients and is paleo friendly and Whole30 compliant.
- 1-1.5 lbs chicken breast or boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into cubes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion cut into chunks
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Foods Hawaiian BBQ Sauce + more for drizzling
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Cilantro and white sesame seeds for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper and spraying with avocado oil spray
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper and avocado oil and add to a mixing bowl
- Next add diced bell peppers, red onion and Hawaiian BBQ sauce to chicken. Use your hands to coat thoroughly
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes then remove sheet pan and add pineapple chunks before returning to oven for 10-20 more minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove sheet pan from oven and squeeze lime juice over sheet pan. Add cilantro and sesame seeds to garnish.
- Serve with cauliflower rice to keep things lower carb and paleo/Whole30 or with white rice for a gluten-free meal
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 289
- Fat: 2.5
- Carbohydrates: 25.6
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 42