- 1 – 1 1/2 pounds cooked shredded chicken (about 3–4 cups)
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (or your favorite buffalo sauce – I love the new one from Primal Kitchen Foods!)
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup compliant mayo
- 1/4 cup green onions, diced
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Compliant ranch for drizzling – I love the Vegan Ranch from Primal Kitchen Foods!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep a 9×13 casserole dish by lining with parchment paper and spraying with cooking spray.
- Cook the riced cauliflower according to package directions and set aside to cool
- In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken, cooked riced cauliflower, shredded carrots, green onions, garlic powder and onion powder.
- In a small bowl, whisk together hot sauce, mayo and nutritional yeast
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs together with salt and pepper
- Add sauce mixture to the chicken and veggie mixture until well coated
- Add sauce and chicken mixture to the bottom of your casserole dish. Add your whisked eggs over the top and with a fork, gently distribute the egg throughout the dish
- Bake uncovered for 40 min or until eggs are set
- Cut into 4 portions and drizzle with your favorite ranch and more buffalo sauce if desired.
My affiliate code “BEAUTY10” gets you a discount on the Primal Kitchen Foods website!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 402
- Fat: 22.6
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 5.8
- Protein: 35.6