Crispy baked buffalo wings! These wings are healthy, low carb and Whole30 compliant!
- 1 lb chicken wings ( about 10-12 wings total)
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Coconut Aminos
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Warm a small sauce pan on medium heat and add the ghee.
- One melted, add the Frank's Red Hot, coconut aminos and apple cider vinegar and whisk gently while bringing to a slow simmer
- Place chicken wings in a bowl with oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Remove buffalo sauce from heat and onto wings, reserving some for use after.
- Once wings are coated, line them on the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through
- (Optional Step: Place in air fryer at 350 for about 5 more minutes then remove from heat)
- Sprinkle with more buffalo sauce if desired and serve!
- Serving Size: 4 oz
- Calories: 308
- Fat: 25
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 20
Keywords: whole30, paleo, low carb, keto, spicy