- 2 lbs ground beef (I used 90/10)
- 3 medium bell peppers of your choice – (I used green, orange and yellow)
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 14.5 oz can fire roasted or regular diced tomatoes
- 1 14.5 oz can tomato sauce
- 3 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 cups beef broth (chicken broth works fine as well)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbs olive oil (I like Primal Kitchen Foods EVOO – use code BEAUTY10 for 10% off your order!)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instant Pot Directons:
- Set Instant Spot to sauté mode and when hot, add in olive oil, minced garlic and onion. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in ground beef and seasonings. Continue to cook and break into crumbles until meat is browned then turn off Instant Pot
- Add in chopped bell pepper, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, broth and riced cauliflower.
- Cover with lid and set Instant Pot to Pressure Cook on high for 6 minutes. Make sure to move nozzle to Sealing.
- When ready, use a wooden spoon to move nozzle to Venting for a quick release (watch out for the steam!)
- Add in coconut milk and salt and pepper and stir thoroughly
- Spoon into a bowl and top with fresh parsley
- Heat oil in a large pot on medium high heat. Add in garlic and onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in ground beef, breaking into crumbles and cooking until browned.
- Add in bell peppers and riced cauliflower and cook for another 2-3 minutes while mixing with the ground beef.
- Add in broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and seasonings. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat. Simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serving Size: About 1 cup
- Calories: 311
- Fat: 16.4
- Carbohydrates: 13.1
- Fiber: 3.6
- Protein: 28
Keywords: stuffed pepper soup, instant pot, paleo, whole30, gluten-free