This chicken and asparagus sheet pan meal is a delicious quick and easy dinner. It's paleo and Whole30 compliant, making it a healthy and delicious option for the whole family.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 bunch asparagus spears (about 20)
- 4-5 small red potatoes cubed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Drizzle cubed potatoes with 1 tbs avocado oil. Add in fresh dill, salt and pepper and toss to coat
- Add chicken thighs and potatoes to baking sheet leaving some room for asparagus
- Mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Pat chicken breasts dry, then spray with oil spray (or drizzle with avocado oil if desired) Add seasoning mixture to chicken thighs and use hands to coat
- Roast for 25-30 min until potatoes are starting to soften and turn golden. (30 minutes worked well for me)
- Remove pan from the oven and add asparagus
- Spray asparagus with more oil and season with salt and pepper
- Return pan to oven to roast for 8-10 more minutes until asparagus is tender but crisp and chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165.
- Optional: drizzle asparagus with fresh lemon juice
You can divide this recipe to make only 2 servings instead of 4 if you're feeling' hungry!
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 313
- Fat: 10.5
- Carbohydrates: 35.6
- Fiber: 4.2
- Protein: 27.5
Keywords: sheet pan, whole30, paleo, healthy