- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 3/4 cup cashew butter
- 2–3 tbs maple syrup
- 1 and 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- Optional: crushed peppermint candies, sea salt
- To prepare, add aluminum foil to a 9×5 baking loaf
- In a medium saucepan melt coconut oil then whisk in cacao powder, almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla and peppermint extracts
- When there are no lumps and everything is smooth, remove from heat and add mixture to baking tin. The mixture will be thin.
- Set in the fridge for about 20 minutes then add crushed peppermint candies. I do this after 20 minutes so the peppermint pieces don’t sink to the bottom in the thin mixture
- Return to fridge for about 2 hours
- Cut into 12 pieces and serve!I
*Cook time does not include time needed to set in fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 Piece