This easy one pan meal is a delicious recipe for meal prep or a busy weeknight. This dish is also healthy and great for different dietary preferences. It is low carb, paleo friendly and Whole30 compliant.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey 93/7
- 14 oz kielbasa sausage cut into slices
- 2 cups frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 24 oz jar marinara sauce
- 12 oz broccoli florets (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet add olive oil on medium heat, then add chopped onion and minced garlic. Sauté for 1-2 minutes
- Add ground turkey, oregano and garlic salt and continue to cook, breaking turkey into crumbles
- When turkey is cooked through, set aside and add in riced cauliflower, sauté for a couple 2-3 minutes.
- Add kielbasa and continue to cook for about 3 more minutes before adding the broccoli and marinara sauce
- When the sauce begins to boil, cover and let simmer for 10 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe