These air fryer tortilla chips require minimal oil and you can make so many different flavor variations! With just 3 ingredients they are so easy to make and come together in just 8 minutes!
- Slice your tortilla in half and then continue cutting tortillas into small triangles.
- Add triangles to your air fryer basket over a liner.
- Spray with avocado oil spray then add flaky seat salt and if using, the juice of one lime. Use your hands to toss everything together and ensure each triangle is coated.
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 8 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
- Serve with salsa or guacamole!
If you find some tortilla chips are ready before the 8 minute mark, take those ones out with tongs so they do not burn
Experiment with different flavors and seasonings! Check the Variation section for ideas.
- Serving Size: 16 chips
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 2