This recipe for white chicken chili is dairy-free, gluten-free and so easy to make! It comes together in 15 minutes or less and it’s the perfect dish for meal prep or a busy weeknight meal.
- 10 oz shredded chicken
- 2 15 oz cans cannellini beans
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilis
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbs avocado oil
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- garnish of your choice – I love lime, cilantro, red onion, avocado and jalapeño!
- Open cans of beans and rinse in a colander until fully drained and rinsed
- Add 1 can of beans and 1/2 cup green salsa to blender. Blend until smooth and set aside
- In a pot warmed to medium-high heat, add avocado oil, 1 can of drained beans, chicken broth, diced chilis, onion powder and salt and pepper and bring to a boil
- Once boiling, reduce heat and add shredded chicken and beans and salsa mixture from the blender. Continue to simmer for about 5 minutes
- Stir in coconut milk and then ladle into 4 bowls and serve with your favorite toppings
Macronutrient count is based on using chicken broth. Bone broth will increase the protein count.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 3.6
- Carbohydrates: 34.1
- Protein: 34.8