- 3–4 medium russet potatoes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 2–3 tbs Primal Kitchen Foods Buffalo Sauce (and more for drizzling!)
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and slice potatoes into wedges. Cut into half lengthwise, then into half again and one more time. If you have time, let them soak in cold water for about an hour.
- Pat potatoes dry and add them to a large mixing bowl
- Drizzle with avocado oil and sprinkle with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Use hands to mix thoroughly
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper by spraying a little avocado oil spray. Add potato wedges to baking sheet in a single layer. Make sure not to overcrowd them.
- Bake for 40 minutes then remove potatoes from the oven. Using tongs, add potatoes to the mixing bowl and add buffalo sauce and gently toss. Return potato wedges to the baking sheet and continue baking for about 15 more minutes.
- Serve with ranch and more buffalo sauce for drizzling!