This recipe for air fryer kale chips is a fun way to spruce up your vegetables! This recipe is healthy, easy and satisfies cravings for crunch with minimal amounts of oil! It is also keto, paleo, Whole30 compliant and vegan!
- 1 large bunch kale, stems removed (I grabbed a couple large handfuls from a pre-chopped bag)
- Avocado oil spray (or oil spray of your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon Chili powder (I use 1/2 a teaspoon myself for more of a kick)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Rip kale into small pieces and remove hard spines
- Add kale to a large bowl, spray with oil spray and add seasonings
- Massage oil and seasonings into kale and place in the air fryer
- Air fry at 375 degrees for about 6-7 minutes or until desired texture is reached.
- Add to a plate and season with more chili powder if desired.
Check the basket every couple minutes to ensure kale does not get stuck in the air fryer vent
Go easy on salt until the end as the salt tends to soak into the kale quickly as it cooks
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2.2
Keywords: kale chips, paleo, whole30, low carb, keto, healthy, snack, air fryer