It's that time of year again! The 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I always love the Anniversary Sale. It's basically a tradition for my friends and I each year. I let myself live a little with things I normally wouldn't pay full price for but I find a way to justify it because the deals are just so good!
Overall, I was not as psyched about the selection I saw this year compared to last year's sale. Normally, I have soooo many things I want to take home but this time there were a lot of things I passed on. Maybe I'm just maturing? Probably not. Anyways, this year I really tried to keep my purchases to the things I really loved and knew I would use often. I'm super happy with what I ended up with.
- These sweaters are nice and slouchy and super comfy. I love the fun color and I totally wanted the green and grey too but I contained myself.
- These booties are perfect for work or going out and they will be a staple in my fall wardrobe. They come in a few colors but I believe black is all that's left. All my other boots are a rounded toe so this felt like something different for me!
- I'm all for not wearing real bras so these little day bras are the perfect compromise. They are beyond comfy. Plus they have a little padding so you don't feel too exposed.
- I bought a Natori bra at the rack about 6 months ago and I have been obsessed ever since. I knew one of my Anniversary Sale picks was going to be a Natori bra. I grabbed 2 in basic colors for everyday wear. (assuming I feel like wearing a real bra lol)
- Philosophy Purity face wash is my ultimate skincare staple. I have been using it for over 10 years and it never fails me. I buy this huge version during the sale and it comes with a smaller one as well as a mini version of their micro delivery peel.
- OMGGGGGG why didn't anyone tell me how amazing Madewell jeans are?! These are super high waisted and the stretchiest material. They feel like butter. I know these are a title pricier but I think I will be living in these jeans for a long time!
- Please see #6 🙂
Stuff I Grabbed for George
Here are a few things I grabbed for the husband.
- It's funny because when I first saw this shirt I didn't like it. It seemed a little Dr. Seuss like to me. But when he had it on, it looked great. Even better then the model here and I'm only 100% biased.
- I LOVE these shoes. I was so bummed that the women's sizes are sold out. I will be stalking the website in case they get some more in stock! I love that they're kind of white, but won't show dirt easily
Other Fun Stuff
I added this section because there are a few things I didn't get because I already have them but I loooove them so I wanted to mention them since they are on sale again this year!
- I bought my pair of the Spanx faux leather leggings and I love them! They are the perfect thing to wear for a night out, or with a tee, cute sneakers ad a chambray top for lounging in. I highly recommend them!
- These high waisted Zella live in leggings are my fave!! They are such good quality and they truly suck you in in all the right places.
Well that's that! If there's anything amazing that I missed, let me know below!
Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. The products linked are ones I use personally and wholeheartedly recommend.
Thank you for your continued support!