The Sous Vide yeilds the juiciest and tastiest chicken every single time! And it’s so easy to make!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- ½ – 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil (use code “BEAUTY10” for 10% off your order!)
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tbs ghee
- ½ tsp pepper
- Fill a large pot with water and set precision cooker to 160 degrees (desired final temperature)
- Pat chicken dry then drizzle with olive oil, garlic salt and pepper
- Use hands to massage oil and seasoning into chicken
- Place chicken in a stasher bag (or freezer bag) then into the Sous Vide using a rack or clips when the water has warmed
- Continue to cook until temperature reaches 160 degrees or about an hour and 15 minutes
- When ready, warm ghee in a skillet then add chicken, browning for about 1 minute on each side
- Slice chicken and serve with your favorite sides!
Keywords: paleo, keto, whole30, sous vide, pressure cooker