This easy pumpkin baked oatmeal with cranberries is the perfect blend of fall seasonal flavors. It's super easy to make and reheats well for leftovers throughout the week.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup honey
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecan nuts
- ⅓ cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and grease an 8x8 baking dish. You can also spray it with non-stick baking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the wet ingredients: honey, pumpkin puree, egg, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oats, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder and pecans. Pour in the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Then stir in the cranberries.
- Pour the oat mixture into the baking dish, top with additional cranberries and/or pecans and bake for 50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Let the baked oatmeal cool completely before refrigerating
Add a splash of milk when reheating
You can serve the baked oatmeal with greek yogurt, milk, nuts, nut butters, fresh fruits or a drizzle of honey or maple syrup.
- Serving Size: 1/6th of recipe
- Calories: 270
- Fat: 11.7
- Carbohydrates: 35.1
- Fiber: 3.9
- Protein: 6