- 8 oz gluten free pasta of choice – I used Banza Chickpea Rotini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 small red onion chopped
- ½ cup sliced kalamata olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Set a pot of water on high heat to prepare the pasta.
- While water is heating, start your dressing. Whisk together oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic salt and lemon juice in a small bowl and set aside.
- Once water is boiling, heat pasta according to package directions (For Banza pasta I heat for 7 minutes), stirring occasionally to break up pasta.
- While pasta is cooking chop vegetables and place in a large bowl along with feta cheese.
- Add cooked pasta to a colander and rinse with cold water.
- Once pasta has cooled, add to veggie mixture and top with dressing.
- Toss to coat and serve immediately or store in the fridge for a few hours to allow flavors to blend together.
- Serving Size: 2 large scoops
- Calories: 326
- Fat: 20
- Carbohydrates: 27
- Protein: 12