This chorizo & spinach cauliflower bake is a delicious and healthy meal for the whole family! It is low carb, paleo and Whole30 compliant and works great as a make ahead meal!
- 1 lb Mulay's Chorizo Sausage
- 1 16 oz bag of riced cauliflower
- 1 heaping handful of chopped spinach
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium skillet greased with cooking spray, add onion & garlic and sauté 1-2 minutes
- Add chorizo and cook until mostly done
- In a greased 9x13 casserole dish, add in uncooked cauliflower, olives, spinach, cooked chorizo and salt and pepper.
- Crack 6 eggs in a bowl, add a little more salt and pepper if desired and scramble with a fork
- Pour eggs into the casserole dish and mix until everything is coated
- Bake for 40-45 min
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 26.1
- Carbohydrates: 8.7
- Fiber: 1.4
- Protein: 19.5
Keywords: casserole, whole30, paleo, keto, low carb, meal prep