This recipe for Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad is dairy free, paleo and keto friendly AND Whole30 compliant. It’s the perfect healthy meal or snack that comes together in just 5 quick minutes!
- 1 10 oz canned chicken, drained
- 2 slices bacon
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 tbs Primal Kitchen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo
- 1 tbs Primal Kitchen Foods Vegan Ranch
- 1 celery stick from stalk, diced
- 1 tsp fresh chopped dill
- Cook bacon in a skillet and set aside to cool
- Mix mayo, ranch and chopped dill together in a medium sized bowl
- Crumble bacon when cool enough to handle and add to bowl along with all other ingredients
- Mix thoroughly
- Serve on it's own or with bell peppers or crackers for crunch!
*code BEAUTY10 gets you a discount on the Primal Kitchen Foods website!
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 297
- Fat: 15.4
- Carbohydrates: 5.8
- Protein: 36
Keywords: paleo, whole30, keto, low carb, chicken bacon ranch