These air fryer smashed potatoes are crispy, delicious and full of flavor. And cooking them in the air fryer makes this process super quick and easy! It’s a healthy real food option that the whole family will love!
- 1 lb Yukon gold potatoes
- 2-3 tbs melted ghee (feel free to add more if necessary)
- 2 tsp dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a microwave safe bowl and cover with a damp paper towel. Heat on high for 7 minutes or until fork tender
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, lay out a piece of parchment paper and smash potatoes down gently using the bottom of a cup or glass
- Brush on melted ghee or butter and then top with salt, pepper and dried dill
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees and heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and follow all steps above. After seasoning potatoes, roast in the oven for 30-35 minutes
Make sure not to overcrowd potatoes in the air fryer
Check your air fryer after 8-9 minutes as air fryer temps can vary!
Nutrition facts calculated for 1 lb of potatoes and 2 tbs of ghee.
- Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe
- Calories: 169
- Fat: 6.5
- Carbohydrates: 26
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 3
Keywords: air fryer, whole30, easy recipes,