- 16 oz cauliflower florets (1 package)
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbs Ghee (I love Fourth and Heart Pink Salt Ghee)
- 1 Tsp Arrowroot Powder, divided (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 Tsp nutritional yeast (optional but I found it gave a good flavor and crunch!)
- Oil Spray (I like Primal Kitchen Foods avocado oil spray)
- Place cauliflower in a medium mixing bowl
- Heat ghee in a small sauce pan on medium heat. Once ghee is melted, add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and whisk together
- When sauce begins to boil turn heat to low and add in arrowroot powder, whisking until well blended
- Pour buffalo sauce onto the cauliflower and use a brush to get sauce into all spaces of the cauliflower
- Place coated cauliflower in the air fryer and set to 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle the top of the cauliflower with nutritional yeast. Then give your cauliflower a quick spray with avocado oil and fry for 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket every 7 min or so.
- Drizzle the finished product with any leftover sauce and enjoy with a side of ranch!
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 7.5
- Carbohydrates: 11.8
- Fiber: 5.4
- Protein: 6.5
Keywords: snack, appetizer, air fryer, whole30, paleo, low carb, keto